Your shopping cart is empty!
0 reviews / Write a review
T2 is a reliable partner for user to use, with the friendly interface, user can do the operation easily on the mobile phone, device is connected with mobile phone through high speed Bluetooth 4.0, after the diagnostic it will generate a report automatically, through the diagnostic report, user can get information of ECU status, car system status, engine data stream readings, besides the diagnostic function, user can do oil reset function through mobile too. T2 comes with the exquisite metal case, it is suitable to put into the pocket which is flexible, portable and convenience.
Diagnose report will be generated automatically after you run the car scanning, report is easy to found from the app homepage. Results are friendly for users to understand, obvious to see car status.
Friendly for users to use, even though you don’t know which protocols your car is, you can click scan on app, it will recognize your car protocol automatically, generally it can recognize most of the ISO protocol vehicles(ISO 15765-4 CAN, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 KWP2000, SAE J1850 VPW, SAE J1850 PWM), then it will enter the select module engine and transmission for you to choose.
Service 0x01-request current powertrain diagnostic data
Service 0x02-request powertrain freeze frame data
Service 0x03-request emission related diagnostic trouble code
Service 0x04-clear/reset diagnostic information related to emissions
Service 0x05-request oxygen sensor monitor test results(achieved in service 0x06)
Service 0x06-request on-board monitoring test results for a specific monitored system
Service 0x07-a diagnostic trouble code related to emissions is detected in the requested driving cycle
Service 0x08-request for vehicle control system, test or components(currently not support)
Service $09-request for vehicle information
Service 0x0A-request a permanent diagnostic trouble code associated with emissions
Oil reset service is available for vehicle, supports the following car brands: Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge, Citroen, Dacia, DS, DFNissan, Daewoo, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Honda, Holden, Hyundai, Hummer, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Lamborghini, Lancia, Landrover, Lexus, Lincoln, Maserati, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Opel, Pontiac, Peugeot, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Romeo, Rover, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen, Baic, Borgward, Brilliance, BYD, Changan, Changan Suzuki, Chery series, Hanteng, IVECO, JMC, Luxgen, Riich, Rely, Karry series, Chery NE, Southeast, Changhe, Cowin auto, DFFS, Emgrand, Faw, Geely, Greatwall, Liebao, Haima, JAC, Jiulong, Maxus, MG, QOROS, Roewe, GQTRUMPCHI, Yema auto, Faw Daihatsu, Zotye, Zz Nissan.
Support the following car brands diagnostic: Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce etc.
Inside the diagnostic menu there are 7 functions for customer to choose
1. DTC&FFD (Mode 03/07/0A & Mode 02)
Reading DTCs and clear DTCs, freeze data stream frame.
If any DTCs exist will be shown on the report, also our app will write the DTCs description in specific so that user can understand what is the problem. Besides reading DTCs, there is a button for user to clear the DTCs, user can click the clear button to clear DTCs easily.
2. I/M readiness
Inside I/M readiness, there are two options for user to choose, since DTCs cleared and from this driving cycle, we can choose the options accordingly. Inside the category, user can check the following status.
1. Malfunction indicator lamp(MIL) status.
2. Misfire monitoring.
3. Fuel system monitoring.
4. Comprehensive component monitoring.
5. Catalyst monitoring.
6. Heated catalyst monitoring.
7. Evaporative system monitoring.
8. Secondary air system monitoring.
9. Oxygen sensor monitoring.
10. Oxygen sensor heater monitoring.
11. EGR system monitoring.
User can check the OBD live data stream from mode 01, it will show the data name, value, unit and range such as:
1. Numbers of DTCs stored in this ECU.
2. Fuel system A status.
3. Fuel system B status.
4. Calculated load value.
5. Engine coolant temperature.
6. Short term fuel trim bank 1.
7. Long term fuel trim bank 1.
8. Intake manifold absolute pressure.
9. Engine RPM.
10. Vehicle speed sensor.
11. Ignition timing advance for #1 cylinder.
12. Intake air temperature.
13. Absolute throttle position.
14. Location of oxygen sensors.
15. Oxygen sensor output voltage bank 1-sensor 1.
16. Short term fuel trim bank 1 - sensor 1.
17. Oxygen sensor output voltage bank 1-sensor 2.
18. Short term fuel trim bank 1 - sensor 2.
19. OBD requirements to which vehicle is designed.
20. Time since engine start.
21. Distance travelled while MIL is activated.
22. Commanded evaporative purge.
23. Number of warm-ups since diagnostic trouble codes cleared.
24. Distance traveled since DTCS cleared.
25. Barometric pressure.
26. Catalyst temperature bank 1, sensor 1.
27. Control module voltage.
28. Absolute load value.
29. Fuel/Air commanded equivalence ratio.
30. Relative throttle position.
31. Ambient air temperature.
32. Absolute throttle position B.
33. Accelerator pedal position D.
34. Accelerator pedal position E.
35. Commanded throttle actuator control.
36. Type of fuel currently being utilized by the vehicle.
37. Long term secondary O2 sensor fuel trim - bank 1(use if only 1 fuel trim value).
User can select data name, topping the data you need, check curve chart, freeze the current data stream, and clear DTC.
In this mode car device will recognize car brand manufacturer automatically, after user choose car model, on board monitor status will be shown on the screen.
1. Exhaust gas sensor monitor bank 1-sensor 1.
2. Exhaust gas sensor monitor bank 1-sensor 2.
3. Catalyst monitor bank 1.
4. VVT monitor bank 1.
5. Purge flow monitor.
6. Exhaust gas sensor heater monitor bank 1-sensor 1.
7. Exhaust gas sensor heater monitor bank 1-sensor 2.
8. Misfire cylinder 1 data.
9. EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
10. Misfire counts for last current driving cycles.
11. Misfire cylinder 2 data.
12. EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
13. Misfire counts for last/current driving cycles.
14. Misfire cylinder 3 data.
15. EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
16. Misfire counts for last/current driving cycles.
17. Misfire cylinder 4 data.
18. EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
19. Misfire counts for last/current driving cycles.
Test each component from vehicle, including action test for components.
1. Vehicle general information, including VIN, calibration ID, calibration verification numbers, ECU name
2. Vehicle enhance information
OBD monitoring conditions encountered counts
Catalyst monitor completion counts bank 1
Catalyst monitor conditions encountered counts bank 1
Catalyst monitor completion counts bank 2
O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 1
O2 sensor monitor condition encountered counts bank 1
O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 2
O2 sensor monitor condition encountered counts bank 2
EGR and/or VVT monitor conditions encountered counts
EGR and/or VVT monitor completion condition counts
Air monitor completion condition counts(secondary air)
Air monitor conditions encountered counts(secondary air)
EVAP monitor completion condition counts
EVAP monitor conditions encountered counts
Secondary O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 1
Secondary O2 sensor monitor conditions encountered counts bank 1
Secondary O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 2
Secondary O2 sensor monitor conditions encountered counts bank 2
Give user information about the signal meaning on instrument
Engine oil pressure
Airbag & seat belt
PCBU code is 5 characters, user can understand the fault code meaning through this function. The first character is P,C,B,U; the second character is 0,1,2,3; the others are 0-9, A-F.
Processor : ARM Cortex-M3 32 bit 72 MHz
Flash : 256 KB
RAM : 64 KB
Support System : Android
Connection Method : Bluetooth 4.0
Interface : OBD2
Indicator : Power Indicator, Bluetooth Indicator
Upgrade Method : Wireless Bluetooth Upgrade
Support Protocols : ISO 15765-4 CAN, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4, KWP2000, SAE J1850 VPW, SAE J1850 PWM
Size : 78*44*19 mm